- This event has passed.
“A Call to Action for Educational Leaders” Webinar Series
September 16, 2020 - December 9, 2020
“A Call to Action for Educational Leaders” is a free, five-part webinar series designed by and for California education leaders. Based on our “Call to Action” tool, each session will illustrate how to support teachers in delivering culturally-responsive, multi-disciplinary, standards-based curriculum during the pandemic crisis and beyond.
This new webinar series will give practical advice & effective strategies for education leaders to implement environmental literacy initiatives in their counties, districts, or schools.
Students throughout California are concerned about the future. They want to learn about the climate crisis, and be part of the solution. Education leaders must answer this call with environmental literacy—an approach to engage students in understanding and protecting the natural world around them.
That’s why we and our friends at the California Environmental Literacy Initiative are launching a NEW webinar series, “A Call to Action for Educational Leaders.” This five-part series was designed by and for California education leaders, to help you learn strategies for integrating environmental literacy across school systems.
Tune into these sessions for tools, resources, facilitated discussions, networking, and more, on a variety of topics. Reserve your spot today for the following sessions:
- Introduction to the Call to Action for Environmental Literacy (September 16, 2020) — Register here!
- Social-Emotional Learning in Environmental Literacy (September 30, 2020) — Register here!
- Environmental Literacy for MTSS, LCAPs and Continuous Improvement (October 21, 2020) — Register here!
- Community-Based and Business Partnerships to Support Environmental Literacy (November 18, 2020) — Register here!
- Environmental Literacy for All Through Curriculum and Instruction (December 9, 2020) — Register here!