The 11th annual Green Schools Conference program is now live!
This year’s virtual conference will feature a mix of educational sessions, hosted conversations, and thought leader spotlights over the course of two half-days, June 28 – 29. Attendees can choose from three education tracks: Designing Schools for a Greener Future, Leading Green Schools for All, and Educating the Next Generation of Green Leaders.
Designing Schools for a Greener Future
- Zero Energy = Zero Added Cost
- Enabling Health-Efficient Investments in Schools
- Always be Carbon Neutral – ABCs of Getting to Carbon Neutral in Schools
- From Yellow to Green: Starting the Transition to Electric School Buses
- Trauma-Informed School Building Design
Leading Green Schools for All
- Growing Climate Leaders with Solutionary Curriculum and Youth Action
- SEL Connections
- Advancing Equity and Access to Green Careers
- Growing Teacher Advocates: Experimental Race Identity Development
- School Meals: Upholding Zero Waste While Navigating NSLP and SBP
Educating the Next Generation of Green Leaders
- How to Facilitate an Inclusive Make the Most of Food Challenge
- Beyond the Four Walls: A Beginner’s Guide to Outdoor Learning
- City as Classroom: Designing for Emergence
- Environmental Project-Based Learning District Integration
- Eighth-Graders Spark a Districtwide Climate Change Initiative
Scholarships to attend the Green Schools Conference are available for individuals from K-12 schools or school districts or nonprofit organizations with a demonstrated financial need or other barrier to attendance. Learn more about who eligible and how to apply. The deadline to submit an application is May 21.
to take advantage of early bird rates!