Part-Time Digital Marketing Associate (remote)
About Green School National Network
The Green Schools National Network (GSNN) is a network of remarkable local education leaders across the U.S. who believe that sustainability is the driver of innovation and that education for sustainability is key to preparing students for an uncertain future. Our network schools share their stories and track data to help others understand how to transform their schools and districts. Because one out of six people goes to work, learn and play in a school every day, we believe that investing in equitable, healthy, and sustainable schools will breathe life back into communities torn by economic, social, and environmental inequities undermining our capacity to thrive. We envision schools where abundance and joy are central, leadership and power, are distributed, and the curriculum empowers marginalized students to make an impact in their communities. Our work enables collaboration, ideation, and adoption of educational beliefs and values that empower communities that have been the most marginalized. We are a five-person, fully remote organization (and growing). Our culture values equity, collaboration, intellectual curiosity, and experimentation.
GSNN seeks a highly motivated Part-Time Digital Marketing Associate. You’ll work 20 hours per week and earn an hourly rate of $25. This is a remote position, allowing you to work from the comfort of your own location. Your role will involve crafting and executing digital marketing campaigns to boost engagement and generate leads. You’ll manage our online presence, create compelling content, and work with various marketing channels. Additionally, you’ll support internal teams and provide valuable insights into marketing metrics and trends.
- Execute targeted digital marketing campaigns across web, social media, and email platforms.
- Create and curate content for our monthly newsletter, ensuring accuracy and engagement.
- Manage newsletter distribution to our subscribers.
- Maintain and update our website for user-friendliness and accuracy.
- Manage paid advertising campaigns on social media, search engines, and display platforms.
- Create, assemble, and manipulate graphics and ads to support the content of campaigns.
- Grow and engage our social media presence, maintaining brand consistency.
- Monitor campaign performance using analytics tools, analyze data, and provide insights to optimize future efforts.
- Collaborate with internal teams to support their marketing objectives.
- Regularly report on marketing metrics and trends.
- A passion for digital marketing and a strong desire to stay informed about industry trends.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a remote setting.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Analytical mindset for data-driven decision-making.
- Resourcefulness and a hands-on approach.
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- 2+ years of B2B demand generation experience.
- Familiarity with HubSpot, Canva, and other CRM platforms and design software.
- Background in sustainability-focused marketing.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly wage of $25.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in education and sustainability.
- Inclusive and innovative work environment.
- Fully remote position, allowing you to work from anywhere.
Join us in our mission to create positive change in schools and communities as a Part-Time Digital Marketing Associate. Your dedication and contributions will be rewarded as you help shape a better future for our children and our planet.
GSNN is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Join us at GSNN and contribute to the transformation of education for a sustainable and equitable future.
Stay up to date with Green Schools National Network
Latest news, updates, and GreenNotes